Posted to users@flex.apache.org by mark goldin <ma...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/29 11:39:08 UTC

Install Flash Builder

I have Adobe Cloud installed but dont see Flash Builder there. How can I
download it?

Thanks

Re: Install Flash Builder

Posted by bilbosax <wa...@comcast.net>.
Hmmmm.  I'm looking at Creative Cloud and I see Flash Builder listed.  Check
again.  If not, you can download it from the Adobe Website, just Google
Adobe Flash Builder 4.7, but be aware that it is fairly expensive at $1034
for download after taxes or $66/month on Creative Cloud for the Premium
Edition.  I haven't looked recently, but there may be some cheaper options
available.

Re: Install Flash Builder

Posted by mark goldin <ma...@gmail.com>.
Yes, I got it, thanks.