Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Thomas Trocha <th...@trocha.com> on 2004/02/13 21:20:00 UTC

SOAP via RMI?

Hi there,

i know there is a RMIHandler, but i failed to understand what the
function of
RMI is? For example I am deploying a SOAP-Service via WSDD-Deployment.
Is it possible to access that Service with
RMI(Naming.lookup("SOAPSERVICE"))?

ThX, yours Thomas

Re: SOAP via RMI?

Posted by Thomas Trocha <th...@trocha.com>.
Or let me ask in an other way!

Do anyone know a possibility who to access a services via RMI
(Naming.lookup(...))!
If you do not, please tell me that! THAT would help me,too.

ThX, ToM