Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by Chinmoy Chakraborty <cc...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/24 08:35:04 UTC

Parameter sequence to invoke a service

Hi All,

Is it mandatory to send params in the same sequesnce as the params are
defined in the WSDL in sequence tag? Is it possible to invoke a service by
sending params with any sequence but in right param name? I am using Axis2
1.4.1.

Chinmoy

Re: Parameter sequence to invoke a service

Posted by rahul yadav <ra...@gmail.com>.
you should be sending the parameters in same sequence.