Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by "Naik, Archana" <na...@lab126.com> on 2013/12/05 18:10:20 UTC

amazon-fireos : Added missing section in platform guides

Hello, Guys

I realized a missing section in platform guides for amazon fire os platform in platform guides. I added it. Here is the pull request:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-docs/pull/161

Please merge before we tag 3.3.0 release. Otherwise, Fire OS related guides won't show up in platform guides. :(
http://cordova.apache.org/docs/en/edge/guide_platforms_index.md.html#Platform%20Guides

Thanks
Archana

Re: amazon-fireos : Added missing section in platform guides

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.
Thanks! I will pull it in