Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Gi...@PlayStation.Sony.com on 2006/02/22 20:31:38 UTC

Maven article

Hi,
I worte an article about Maven for Dr. Dobbs. I would like to get some
feedback. The article is a text file with several code listings and tables.
Please let me know if I should just attach an archive of everything or
separate files or just mail it directly to interested parties.

Thanks, Gigi

Re: Maven article

Posted by Stephane Nicoll <st...@gmail.com>.
I am interested. Everything here is archived and made public so I
guess you can just publish it somewhere and communicate the URL to
this list.

Thanks,
Stéphane

On 2/22/06, Gigi_Sayfan@playstation.sony.com
<Gi...@playstation.sony.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I worte an article about Maven for Dr. Dobbs. I would like to get some
> feedback. The article is a text file with several code listings and tables.
> Please let me know if I should just attach an archive of everything or
> separate files or just mail it directly to interested parties.
>
> Thanks, Gigi

.::You're welcome ::.

Re: Maven article

Posted by John Casey <jd...@yahoo.com>.
I'd be interested to read it too.

-j

Re: Maven article

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.
Gigi_Sayfan@PlayStation.Sony.com wrote:
> Hi,
> I worte an article about Maven for Dr. Dobbs. I would like to get some
> feedback. The article is a text file with several code listings and tables.
> Please let me know if I should just attach an archive of everything or
> separate files or just mail it directly to interested parties.

Sure, make the article available and I'd definitely take a look at it.

Thanks very much for asking as often so many times people publish
articles about Maven and don't have them vetted by the developers and
inevitably there are some glaring faults. We would be glad to make sure
correct information gets out.