Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by ApacheUser <bh...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/09 15:27:32 UTC

Ignite Persistence Storage : Full data is stored in all activated nodes just local Data?

Hi Team,
How does the data stored when the persistenc eis enabled?

Does Ignite Store all data in all Nodes enabled persistence  or just the
data which in that node?

Ex: I have 4 node Ignite Cluster and persistence is enabled in all 4 nodes
(activated after 4 nodes come up)  . When the data is loaded,  is full data
stored/Persisted in all 4 nodes or just the data persists which is in thet
node?

Thanks

Re: Ignite Persistence Storage : Full data is stored in all activated nodes just local Data?

Posted by Mikael <mi...@telia.com>.
Only the data for that node is stored there, backup data on backup
nodes, primary data on primary nodes and so on.

Mikael

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

If your cache is REPLICATED then all data is stored on each node, if your
cache is PARTITIONED then a subset of data is stored on each node.

Please see CacheMode enum.

Ilya Kasnacheev