Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Joe Gresock <jg...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/27 19:45:52 UTC

Re: NiFi Kubernetes question

Just kinda checking in again, to see if anyone is working on a more
standardized Kubernetes Nifi integration, like a NiFi "CRD" for Kubernetes,
or a helm chart.  I have tried a couple of the charts out there, but none
seem to be able to produce a fully secure NiFi cluster in Kubernetes.

Thanks!
Joe

--
Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong.  Do
everything in love.    -*1 Corinthians 16:13-14*