Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Paul Angus <pa...@shapeblue.com> on 2013/05/02 17:17:58 UTC

[ACS41] UI - Global settings bug?

I'm finding that if I search for 'sec' in global settings, then all of the 'change value' icons disappear. It doesn't happen with any other search term I've tried.

Does this happen to anyone else?

Regards

Paul Angus
Senior Consultant / Cloud Architect

[cid:image002.png@01CE1071.C6CC9C10]

S: +44 20 3603 0540<tel:+442036030540> | M: +4<tel:+447968161581>47711418784
paul.angus@shapeblue.com<ma...@shapeblue.com> | www.shapeblue.com | Twitter:@shapeblue<https://twitter.com/>

ShapeBlue are proud to be sponsoring CloudStack Collaboration  Conference NA
[https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/30760149/CloudStack+Collaboration+Conference+Banner+v2+Blue+Background+Only.jpg?version=3&modificationDate=1367282397297]<http://www.cloudstackcollab.net/>

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.

Re: [ACS41] UI - Global settings bug?

Posted by Isaac Chiang <is...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pranav:
         Thanks, I thought you've rejected my proposed solution. (One of my
previous patch added style "table-layout:fixed" into css. The patch applied
except the line.)
I will try to fix the issue with ellipsis in the coming days. But, in the
meantime, if "table-layout : fixed" works without side-effect, it may be a
good alternative solution.

Regards

Isaac

Posted by Pranav Saxena <pr...@citrix.com>.