Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Marco Massenzio <ma...@mesosphere.io> on 2015/07/02 19:54:51 UTC

Cannot add Resolution to Resolved issues

Just heads-up that due to a bug introduced during our recent workflow
change, it's currently not possible to add a "Resolution" reason when
resolving an issue.

This is tracked here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-9910

I'm hoping to have this resolved soon, and will keep folks posted.
In the meantime, please add the Resolution in a comment for the issue, and
once this gets sorted out, we will manually update them.

Thanks for your patience, folks!

*Marco Massenzio*
*Distributed Systems Engineer*

Re: Cannot add Resolution to Resolved issues

Posted by Marco Massenzio <ma...@mesosphere.io>.
Awesome, Jake, thanks!

Posted by Vinod Kone <vi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Jake!