Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Vibhuti Shankar <vi...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/04 16:09:16 UTC

want to make my own build

Hi,

Can any one help me out to make me my own build, I want to use eclispse and
ant to make a new build, actually i want to chane some code and then want to
use the JMeter, so can any one help me out in selecting right ANT and
Eclipse version that supports current Jmeter source.

Thanking in advance,

Regards,
-Vibhu

Re: want to make my own build

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
The file "eclipse.classpath" can be used to replace the Eclipse
.classpath file; it will then have the correct settings.

Eclipse cannot currently compile RMI files, so you will also need to run

ant package

this will compile anything that Eclipse has missed, and create the jars.

S.

Re: want to make my own build

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.