Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@apache.org> on 2013/09/23 19:28:36 UTC

Release plans

Hi Fabian,

I was wondering about the status of the release plans? I see that there is
quite some work still being done in trunk. As this causes additional work
of porting to ng it would really be good if the work in trunk could be kept
to what's absolutely necessary to the 0.X release so that we can go towards
1.0 after. That is if we could release asap.

Cheers,
Reto

Re: Release plans

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@wymiwyg.com>.