Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Or...@swisscom.com on 2002/03/04 15:09:29 UTC

Using an external-SchemaLocation for xml schema validation

Hello,

No I am using xercesImp.jar and xercesParserAPIs.jar and have written a parser to validate an xml document against an external schema.

I have the following line in my code:

       parser.setProperty("http://apache.org/xml/properties/schema/external-schemaLocation",
                "file:///xml/customer.xsd");

I get the following warning when I try and validate the document:

[Warning] customer.xml:2:16: SchemaLocation: schemaLocation value = 'file:///xml/customer.xsd must have even number of URIs.

Any ideas what this means?

Also the validation is not flagging any errors!

THanks in advance

Orla