Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ciaran Wood <ci...@gamesys.co.uk> on 2008/08/27 16:45:20 UTC

Deadlocks related to class creation

Hi all,
We have been getting deadlocks around the findOrCreate() method inside of
ModuleImpl. Having a search around the web I have found a couple of JIRA
issues related to this, namely TAPESTRY-2468 and TAPESTRY-2561. However,
these issues look like they are still occurring for people. Since we are
using 5.0.13 in production at the moment, would switching to 5.0.14 fix
these problems, or are they still happening?

Thanks

Ciaran

Re: Deadlocks related to class creation

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
The deadlocks have been pesky; 5.0.14 includes a first pass at fixing
them.  5.0.15 includes a more overarching approach which is currently
being validated.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAPESTRY-2468

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAPESTRY-2561

--