Posted to dev@whirr.apache.org by Andrei Savu <sa...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/15 00:02:18 UTC

[VOTE] Release Whirr 0.7.0 RC1

This is the second release candidate for Apache Whirr, version 0.7.0.

It fixes the following issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311110&version=12317571

*** Please download, test and vote by December 19.

Note that we are voting upon the source (tag), binaries are provided
for convenience.

Source and binary files:
http://people.apache.org/~asavu/whirr-0.7.0-candidate-1/

Maven staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachewhirr-339/

The tag to be voted upon:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/whirr/tags/release-0.7.0

Whirr's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/whirr/dist/KEYS

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Release Whirr 0.7.0 RC1

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.
Great job!

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Release Whirr 0.7.0 RC1

Posted by Adrian Cole <fe...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Release Whirr 0.7.0 RC1

Posted by Andrei Savu <sa...@gmail.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Release Whirr 0.7.0 RC1

Posted by Lars George <la...@gmail.com>.
+1

I verified checksums and sig, ran HBase test.

Lars

Posted by Andrei Savu <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tom White <to...@cloudera.com>.
+1

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 (non binding)

Performed a set of tests (especially on ZooKeeper, Cassandra, and Karaf
patch).

It looks good.

Good work.

Regards
JB

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@cloudera.com>.
+1, sig/xsum look right and tests all pass.

Patrick

Posted by Andrei Savu <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Patrick! Sounds good to have a bylaws page. I will open an issue.

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Andrei Savu <sa...@gmail.com>.
+1