Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Samuel Rochas <sa...@andinasoft.com> on 2004/04/30 16:43:12 UTC

Action mapping mismatch

Hello there,

The link:
http://project:8080/start.do

shows me the page configured in struts-config.xml:
<forward name="success" path="/foo_form.jsp"/>

This form contains a <html:form> tag which looks like that in the
generated html page:
<form name="fooForm" method="post" action="/myAction.do"
onsubmit="return validateMyActionForm(this);">

If I press the submit button, the page shown is:
http://project:8080/start.do?category=4 ...

and not, like I would expect:
http://project:8080/myAction.do?category=4 ...

Why am I not directed to the new defined action "myAction.do" like the
form says?
Why the URL stays with the original "start.do" action from the page
where I am, and which is not defined anywhere in my form?
Any hint?

Thanx in advance
Samuel

---  andinasoft SA - Software y Consulting  ---
Mariano Aguilera 276 y Almagro - Quito, Ecuador
Tel. +593 2 290 55 18 ---- Cel. +593 9 946 4046
---------  http://www.andinasoft.com  ---------

[SOLVED] Re: Action mapping mismatch