Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/03 04:39:19 UTC

Another maven pom release

I just realized rather inefficiently that the change to default to 1.5
is still pending for the maven-parent pom, along with a raft of
others. Any objection to staging a release?

Re: Another maven pom release

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
I did quite a lot of modifications to every parent poms
Maven Shared Components documentation is still missing, but it's too late for
today

I'll continue tomorrow, and we should be able to have a release in a few days.

Regards,

Hervé

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.