Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by bigcache1 <sh...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/24 21:48:07 UTC

T5.3 datetime settings question

Hello, everybody.
I want to set the time in the application to the UTC+4, how should I do
that?
I would prefer not to touch the server settings.

And can I change the datepicker using the SymbolConstraints.Datepicker
property?

P.S. I have searched the first question for 20 minutes, but google gives me
something like 'comile time', or time of posts on the forum.

Re: T5.3 datetime settings question

Posted by Steve Eynon <st...@alienfactory.co.uk>.
Our apps have something like this in the module:

  @Startup
  public static void setDefaultTimeZones(@Inject
@Symbol(PlatformSymbols.DEFAULT_TIMEZONE_TO_UTC) boolean
setTimezoneToUtc) {
    if (setTimezoneToUtc) {
      System.setProperty("user.timezone", UTC);
      org.joda.datetime.DateTimeZone.setDefault(DateTimeZone.UTC);
      java.util.TimeZone.setDefault(TimeZone.getTimeZone(UTC));
    }
  }

Posted by Paul Stanton <pa...@mapshed.com.au>.