Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rodent of Unusual Size <CO...@PROCESS.COM> on 1997/12/03 20:47:00 UTC

Surpled but undaunted..

    Well, well.  The last hour has been *most* interesting.  I must have
    been the target of someone's Chinese Curse #1 ("May you live in
    interesting times").  Hopefully they didn't pronounce the second
    curse upon me, too ("May you come to the attention of the
    Authorities").

    My job at Process Software Corporation has been eliminated.  (Lovely
    timing, I must admit.)  So my attention is likely to be elsewhere
    for a while.. but maybe not.

    Anyone interested in doing so can see my CV at
    <http://www.golux.com/coar/Resume.html>.  (Anyone not interested can
    see it there, too.)

    #ken    P-)}