Posted to user@ambari.apache.org by xi...@sky-data.cn on 2018/05/04 07:46:15 UTC

metrics do not show

Hi!

I build 2.6.1 ambari server and agent following docs.

Then I succeed in installing zookeeper and ambari-metrics, and metrics in dashborad looks very good.

But i find that metrics in AMBARI-METRICS and metrics in hosts can not show.

I check the log but do not find error.

Did i miss something import?

Could someone help me?

Thanks

Re: metrics do not show

Posted by Siddharth Wagle <sw...@hortonworks.com>.
My mistake, I meant : /etc/ambari-metrics-monitor/conf/metric_monitor.ini

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AMBARI/Configuration?

- Sid

________________________________
From: "xiang.dai@sky-data.cn" <xi...@sky-data.cn>
Date: Friday, May 4, 2018 at 12:51 AM
To: user <us...@ambari.apache.org>
Subject: metrics do not show

But i find that metrics in AMBARI-METRICS and metrics in hosts can not show.

--
??
????????????

Re: metrics do not show

Posted by xi...@sky-data.cn.

From: "xiang.dai@sky-data.cn" <xi...@sky-data.cn>
Date: Friday, May 4, 2018 at 12:51 AM
To: user <us...@ambari.apache.org>

But i find that metrics in AMBARI-METRICS and metrics in hosts can not show.

--
戴翔
南京天数信息科技有限公司

Re: metrics do not show

From: "xiang.dai@sky-data.cn" <xi...@sky-data.cn>
Date: Friday, May 4, 2018 at 12:51 AM
To: user <us...@ambari.apache.org>

But i find that metrics in AMBARI-METRICS and metrics in hosts can not show.

Re: metrics do not show

From: "xiang.dai@sky-data.cn" <xi...@sky-data.cn>
Date: Friday, May 4, 2018 at 12:51 AM
To: user <us...@ambari.apache.org>

But i find that metrics in AMBARI-METRICS and metrics in hosts can not show.