Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Brendan Rebuck <br...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/17 20:20:43 UTC

Nifi Custom Processor Import Error

I am currently working on creating a custom processor. I have library
downloaded and referenced for nifi-api-1.5.0.jar.

When I use the "import org.apache.nifi.expression.ExpressionLanguageScope"

It gives me "error: cannot find symbol
[ERROR]   symbol:   class ExpressionLanguageScope
[ERROR]   location: package org.apache.nifi.expression"

I have looked into the .jar file I am using and it doesn't have the
ExpressionLanguageScope.class. I see that the file should be in there at "
https://github.com/apache/nifi/tree/master/nifi-api/src/main/java/org/apache/nifi/expression
".

Any help on resolving this issue would be great. Thank you.

Re: Nifi Custom Processor Import Error

Posted by Pierre Villard <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

It's not in 1.5.0/1.6.0. It's only in master code at the moment.

Pierre

Posted by Sivaprasanna <si...@gmail.com>.
You have to build it locally after downloading or cloning.

-
Sivaprasanna

Posted by rishabprasad005 <ri...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com>.