Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com> on 2004/05/15 01:59:29 UTC

CLA for Carlos Sanchez

Hi Jason,

Just to let you know that Carlos has faxed his CLA yesterday or the day
before. Could you set him up as a committer?

Thanks
-Vincent

Re: CLA for Carlos Sanchez

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org>.
On Fri, 2004-05-14 at 19:59, Vincent Massol wrote:
> Hi Jason,
>
> Just to let you know that Carlos has faxed his CLA yesterday or the day
> before. Could you set him up as a committer?

Just FYI, it may actually take longer than usual because the board
elections are this week so there is a lot of administrative stuff to
deal with and Jim does a lot in this area. You'll just have to be
patient.

> Thanks
> -Vincent

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@maven.org
http://maven.apache.org

and sit softly on your shoulder ...

 -- Thoreau

Re: CLA for Carlos Sanchez

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org>.
On Fri, 2004-05-14 at 19:59, Vincent Massol wrote:
> Hi Jason,
>
> Just to let you know that Carlos has faxed his CLA yesterday or the day
> before. Could you set him up as a committer?

I have to wait until the change to the clas.txt file is made by Jim (the
secretary) or another board member. The account won't be setup by
infrastructure until this happens as well and until that happens I can't
setup commit privs.