Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org> on 2014/04/08 21:00:14 UTC

Reminder: Make sure you are included in our AOO 4.1 "credits" page

The Help/About box of OpenOffice has a link to this "credits" page:

http://www.openoffice.org/welcome/credits.html

We link to that page from our website and mention it in release announcements.

That page links to this wiki page for a list of our volunteers:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Directory+of+Volunteers

If you are a newer volunteer you might not have an entry there yet.
If so, please add one.  If you already have an entry, please review
and update if needed.

Note:  This is not just for programmers.  Everyone who contributed is
encouraged to add their name.  This includes QA, beta testers,
translators, those helping answer user questions, writing
documentation, admin work on our web sites and services, etc.

Thanks!

-Rob