Posted to announce@apache.org by "Uwe L. Korn" <uw...@apache.org> on 2018/03/07 13:32:46 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Parquet C++ release 1.4.0

We are please to announce the release of Apache Parquet C++ 1.4.0!

Parquet is a general-purpose columnar file format supporting nested
data. It uses space-efficient encodings and a compressed and splittable
structure for processing frameworks like Hadoop.

The CHANGELOG for the release is available at [1].
This release can be downloaded from [2].

Release Highlights

Thanks to everyone for contributing!

Regards,
The Apache Parquet community

[1]
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=parquet-cpp.git&f=CHANGELOG&hb=apache-parquet-cpp-1.4.0
[2]
https://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/parquet/apache-parquet-cpp-1.4.0/
[3] https://lists.apache.org/list.html?dev@parquet.apache.org

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Parquet C++ release 1.4.0

Posted by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com>.
Thanks everyone for the contributions!