Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Roel Croonenberghs <Ro...@sofico.be> on 2007/02/14 16:59:07 UTC

i18n file not found problem

Hello

I have a problem with i18n.

I always get an error in error log;
org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: Resource not found.:
org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceNotFoundException:
file:/c:/textmessages.xml doesn't exist.

I have this in my sitemap

      <map:transformer name="i18n"
src="org.apache.cocoon.transformation.I18nTransformer">
        <catalogues default="miles">
          <catalogue id="miles" name="textmessages"
location="context://config"/>
          <catalogue id="woody" name="validationmessages"
location="context://config"/>
          <cache-at-startup>false</cache-at-startup>
        </catalogues>
      </map:transformer>

and I call it in the pipelines as
<map:transform type="i18n">
          <map:parameter name="locale" value="nl_BE"/>
</map:transform>

I have in my <site>\config dir the files
textmessages.xml
textmessages_nl_BE.xml

The translations goes well. But I would like to get rid off the error in
my log files. Why does he look into c:\  root folder?

Roel Croonenberghs