Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Jayaraman, Jayakumar" <ja...@logicacmg.com> on 2005/08/09 14:34:39 UTC

Jetspeed2.0 >> what is the Login user Names ???

Hi Guys,

I have installled Jetspeed2.0.
When run, I do not know whats the user name / password to log-in.

I tried turbine / turbine;  admin/jetspeed.
But failed. Can anyone help me ?

Cheers,

Jayakumar Jayaraman

IT Consultant
LogicaCMG Global Delivery Center
____________________________
LogicaCMG Pvt Ltd
Divyasree Technopolis,
124-125, Yemlur  P.O.
Off Airport Road,
Bangalore, Karnataka,India
Pin : 560 037.
T: +91 080 5194 0000    Ext. 20390
M: +91 (0) 98456 99329
E:  jayakumar.jayaraman@logicacmg.com
Web : www.logicacmg.com

RE: Jetspeed2.0 >> what is the Login user Names ???

Posted by David Pankros <dp...@miragy.com>.
> > Try admin/admin.
>    manager/manager
>    jetspeed/jetspeed
>    user/user

Right.  What he said!  ;-)

Re: Jetspeed2.0 >> what is the Login user Names ???

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.
David Pankros wrote:
>>I tried turbine / turbine;  admin/jetspeed.
>>But failed. Can anyone help me ?
>

> Try admin/admin.
or:
   manager/manager