Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Matthias Stäcker <ma...@web.de> on 2007/04/05 10:06:33 UTC

Overprint Black Text

Hy guys,

i hope you can help me by fixing my problem.
XML & XSLT(FO) -> PDF

Fonts are embedded, but black text is not overprinted. For the print at our machine, I need to overprint the black text. I didn't found this function in the documentation, maybe anybody has solved this problem?

Regards,
Matthias

Re: Overprint Black Text

Posted by Andreas L Delmelle <a_...@pandora.be>.
On Apr 5, 2007, at 10:06, Matthias Stäcker wrote:

Hi,

> i hope you can help me by fixing my problem.
> XML & XSLT(FO) -> PDF
>
> Fonts are embedded, but black text is not overprinted. For the
> print at our machine, I need to overprint the black text. I didn't
> found this function in the documentation, maybe anybody has solved
> this problem?

Hope you don't mind my asking to provide a little more details...
What do you mean precisely by 'overprinting black text'?

Cheers,

Andreas