Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Sumudu Chinthaka <cs...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/12 10:01:53 UTC

FlexEvent.BACK_KEY_PRESSED does not fire on FirstView

Hi All

i have being working on a mobile app with some Popups creating upon user
inputs in the applications first view. when user click device back button i
want to close the popups instead of closing the app.

I can listen to BACK_KEY_PRESSED event and preventDefault() to stop
viewnavigator going in to a previous view, but this is not working in the
FirstView

i found this jira relating to the same issue

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-26452

does anyone have a fix for this
or what are the workarounds

simply i want to close Popupus if there is one open in the first view
instead of closing the app

Thanks
Sumudu

Re: FlexEvent.BACK_KEY_PRESSED does not fire on FirstView

Posted by Sumudu Chinthaka <cs...@gmail.com>.
Thanks
Federico

R: FlexEvent.BACK_KEY_PRESSED does not fire on FirstView

Posted by Federico De Maddalena <f....@patente.it>.

Posted by Federico De Maddalena <f....@patente.it>.