Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Paulo Ricardo Ribeiro <pa...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/19 12:04:30 UTC

Re: Using a checkbox in a grid component

Hello,

I'm trying to add a "Select All / Select None" button at the end (or top) of
the grid.

I'll, probably create a mixin to do so, but, since i don't want to "reinvent
the wheel", I'm wondering if there's a simple way to do it.

Cheers,
Paulo Ricardo

Re: Using a checkbox in a grid component

Posted by Paulo Ricardo Ribeiro <pa...@gmail.com>.
Olá Thiago :) and Hello Antalk

I've just looked to the demo, and it appears to be exactly what I'm looking
for.

Thank you both for your help

Cheers,
(e um abraço :))