Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Alan Draper <al...@draperhunt.com> on 2009/05/08 20:28:39 UTC

RE: Re: Unexpected svn add --depth behavior

I'm new here, so I don't know the process.

What's the status of this? Think a fix will be coming soon? If not is it possible to revert back to a previous version of SVN? Or is there a workaround (besides deleting our entire working directory daily and re-checking out)?

Maybe because we're in the early stages of site development, with lots of big changes, but this bug is killing us.

http://subversion.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=462&dsMessageId=2121081

Re: Unexpected svn add --depth behavior

Posted by "Hyrum K. Wright" <hy...@hyrumwright.org>.
On May 8, 2009, at 3:28 PM, Alan Draper wrote:

> I'm new here, so I don't know the process.
>
> What's the status of this? Think a fix will be coming soon? If not
> is it possible to revert back to a previous version of SVN? Or is
> there a workaround (besides deleting our entire working directory
> daily and re-checking out)?
>
> Maybe because we're in the early stages of site development, with
> lots of big changes, but this bug is killing us.

Are you referring to the bug fixed by this change:
http://svn.collab.net/viewvc/svn?view=revision&revision=37607  ?

If so, the fix is included in 1.6.2, due out Real Soon Now.

-Hyrum

http://subversion.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=462&dsMessageId=2129306