Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Rick Rineholt <ri...@us.ibm.com> on 2001/03/08 14:07:05 UTC

COM Pluggable provider in cvs

I have sent the COM pluggable provider source code about a week now.  My
intent was to have this added to Apache source code so others might expand
and contribute to it.  I did all the work for it to be "dropped" in: ant
build file was updated to optional build this target, docs were provided,
and some examples.  I checked today and it has not been added to the SOAP
CVS tree.  I think I have done the necessary first steps for contributing
code,  if not please advise; otherwise, can someone please initiate the
next step of the process.

Thanks!
Rick Rineholt
"The truth is out there...  All you need is a better search engine!"

[VOTE] COM Pluggable provider in cvs

Posted by James Snell <js...@lemoorenet.com>.
Rick,

Sorry 'bout that... I meant to propose this addition a while ago but let it
slip my mind.  Doug Davis actually reminded me about it the other day.

+1 on adding this to the tree.

- James