Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/10 02:06:58 UTC

Snapshots

Does our hudson setup deploy snapshots?  If not I could set that up in buildbot.  It's possible in buildbot to have it only deploy after a successful 'mvn clean install'

-David

Re: Snapshots

Posted by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com>.
David is one of the geronimo folks  :  )

If there's  owb spi change, it will break geronimo sooner or later.  We
definitely want to know what's the change sooner.

So, I prefer there's owb snapshot deployment automation.

--
Shawn

Re: Snapshots

Posted by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com>.

--
Shawn

Re: Snapshots

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.
On Jun 22, 2011, at 4:26 PM, Joseph Bergmark wrote:

> I set up the Hudson builds for both OpenWebBeans-trunk
> and OpenWebBeans_1.0.x.  I suspect I could configure it to also configure it
> to publish them.  I see there is a "Deploy artifacts to Maven repository"
> option that takes a repository URL.

That sounds promising.  That or 'mvn clean install deploy' as the build command.

I haven't spent even two seconds looking at Hudson config so not sure how to advise.  The snapshot repo is here:

  http://repository.apache.org/snapshots

-David

Re: Snapshots

Posted by Joseph Bergmark <be...@apache.org>.
Last night I updated the Hudson configuration for OpenWebBeans-trunk and set
the "Goals and options" field to "clean deploy".  Hopefully that will do the
trick!

Sincerely,

Joe

Re: Snapshots

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.

Re: Snapshots

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
txs, but it seems that 1.0.x is pretty much dead ;)

It was just a branch to theoretically have something where we can apply quick fixes in case the 1.1.0 release turns out to be broken in productive projects.

Au contraire - 1.1.0 worked out much better and faster for all projects I know, so 1.0.x is imo not needed anymore.

LieGrue,
strub

Re: Snapshots

Posted by Joseph Bergmark <be...@apache.org>.