Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Pedro Costa <ps...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/08 17:13:33 UTC

bin/hadoop job -history doesn't show all job information

Hi,

I'm using the command "bin/hadoop job -history /temp/history/" to list
the details of the job. I've run several examples before running this
command. Now, when I run this command I only get information of the
first job and the information about other jobs isn't displayed. How
can I show information of all jobs?

RE: bin/hadoop job -history doesn't show all job information

Posted by Aaron Baff <Aa...@telescope.tv>.
I believe that this data is removed by the JobTracker approximately an hour after the Job completes. That's the default timeout, it can be changed, but the parameter name escapes me at the moment.

--Aaron