Posted to announce@apache.org by Florian Holeczek <fl...@apache.org> on 2012/12/02 17:22:30 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache JSPWiki 2.9.0-incubating released

The Apache JSPWiki team is pleased to announce the release of Apache JSPWiki 2.9.0-incubating!

This is the latest release of Apache JSPWiki (incubating), a leading open source WikiWiki engine, feature-rich and built around standard J2EE components (Java, servlets, JSP).
It's also our first official incubator release.

This release fixes the following issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310732&version=12319521

Source and binary distributions are available for download at our download site [1].

After downloading, please be sure to verify signatures using the KEYS file available at the above location.

We welcome your help and feedback! For more information on Apache JSPWiki (incubating), how to report problems, and how to get involved, please visit the project website [2] and wiki [3].

Best regards
   Florian Holeczek, on behalf of the Apache JSPWiki team

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/jspwiki/general/downloads.html
[2] http://incubator.apache.org/jspwiki/
[3] http://www.jspwiki.org/

Disclaimer
Apache JSPWiki is an effort undergoing incubation at The Apache Software Foundation (ASF).
Incubation is required of all newly accepted projects until a further review indicates that the infrastructure, communications, and decision making process have stabilized in a manner consistent with other successful ASF projects. While incubation status is not necessarily a reflection of the completeness or stability of the code, it does indicate that the project has yet to be fully endorsed by the ASF.