Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Staci Cooper <st...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/17 19:00:27 UTC

Introduction

Hello all,

I've been watching the dev list for a while, and now I'd like to introduce
myself. I've recently joined the Cordova team at IBM. As a long time user
and supporter of open source, I'm happy to start contributing back and very
excited to be working on this project.

I will be working with the Windows 8, Windows Phone 8, and Blackberry
platforms. I look forward to collaborating with and learning from this
group!

Best,
Staci Cooper
<st...@gmail.com>
<sm...@us.ibm.com>

Re: Introduction

Posted by Ken Wallis <kw...@blackberry.com>.
Welcome Staci! Glad to see another person looking at the BlackBerry
platform.
--
Ken Wallis
Senior Product Manager - WebWorks