Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Leo Donahue - RDSA IT <Le...@mail.maricopa.gov> on 2013/05/14 16:49:23 UTC

unsupported color?

Tomcat 7.0.37

This line frequents my catalina logs:

May 13, 2013 8:29:25 PM com.esri.rest.json.SymbolJson color
SEVERE: Unsupported Color: HsvColor

How does this package cause Tomcat to throw a severe error?  Why does Tomcat care whether the color is unsupported?  Unsupported by ... ?

Leo

RE: unsupported color?

Posted by Leo Donahue - RDSA IT <Le...@mail.maricopa.gov>.

I would if I could... lol.  It's all coming together now.

Proxy Error

The proxy server could not handle the request POST /index.cfm.

ArcWS/4.0.20 Server at support.esri.com Port 80

Re: unsupported color?

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 14/05/2013 15:49, Leo Donahue - RDSA IT wrote:
> Tomcat 7.0.37
>
> This line frequents my catalina logs:
>
> May 13, 2013 8:29:25 PM com.esri.rest.json.SymbolJson color
> SEVERE: Unsupported Color: HsvColor
>
> How does this package cause Tomcat to throw a severe error?

The application throws an unhandled exception that Tomcat is forced to
handle.

> Why does Tomcat care whether the color is unsupported?

It doesn't but applications aren't meant to do this so Tomcat logs it
and sends a 500 response to the user (if the response hasn't been
committed already).