Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Michael Camilleri <mc...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/10 15:16:41 UTC

Using Variables with JMS Subscriber

I wish to define a number of subscribers,as different threads, each of
which subscribes to a different topic. I am trying to use a CSV Data
Set Config Element to load the variables from a file - basically, a
single Variable, named Topic, that is a single column of 5 values.
While this is working with JMS publishers, I am unable to get it to
work with the JMS subscriber element. Instead, it is returning
${Topic}...i.e. undefined variable. I even tried removing the JMS
Publisher to see if it was a conflict, and placed a separate CSV Data
Set Config element under each just in case in another test, but
nothing seems to work. I was wondering whether it could be due to some
internal bug in the code of the JMS Subscriber, since it is still in
development...

Thanks
Michael Camilleri