Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by sa...@laposte.net on 2014/12/20 16:34:45 UTC

[CDI - OpenWebBeans] explicit no arg constructor

Hello All,

im currently trying to run an app based on Vraptor Framework with tomee 2.0.

unfortunately im facing an issue with proxyable beans.

the issue is that openweb beans need an explicit default constructor and Vraptor CDI objects doesn't implement it.

in the other hand the same application is running fine on WildFly with Weld implementation.

my question is, should i suggest something to Vraptor guys if the CDI spec doesnt define this aspect or should i get in touch with OWB guys to check with this issue?

thanks in advance

Salim

Re: [CDI - OpenWebBeans] explicit no arg constructor

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
I'm not sure what Weld does, but the spec clearly mandates it

"3.15. Unproxyable bean types

The container uses proxies to provide certain functionality. Certain legal bean types cannot be proxied by the container:
• classes which don’t have a non-private constructor with no parameters,
..
Otherwise, the container automatically detects the problem, and treats it as a deployment problem."

Please let us know how this bean looks like.

txs and LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Ok so it is normal
Le 20 déc. 2014 23:20, <sa...@laposte.net> a écrit :

> Hi Romain,
>
> its an ApplicationScoped.
>

> Salim

Posted by sa...@laposte.net.
Hi Romain,

its an ApplicationScoped.

Salim

Posted by Daniel Cunha <da...@gmail.com>.
Romain,

Exactly!

Salim,
if you want inject your dependencies in constructor, yes, you need to
implement default constructor as well. :)

--
Daniel Cunha (soro)

Re: [CDI - OpenWebBeans] explicit no arg constructor

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi