Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Zach Cox <zc...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/23 15:46:24 UTC

(Unknown)

Hi - I typically use the Chrome browser on OS X, and notice that with
1.0.0-rc0 the job graph visualization displays the nodes in the graph, but
not any of the edges. Also the graph does not move around when dragging the
mouse.

The job graph visualization seems to work perfectly in Safari and Firefox
on OS X, however.

Is this a known issue or should I open a jira ticket?

Thanks,
Zach

Re:

Posted by Ufuk Celebi <uc...@apache.org>.