Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Alex Shevchuk <sa...@hotmail.com> on 2007/05/01 07:38:05 UTC

RE: every request gets thrown twice

Tim, thank you for solution.I have img src="" within js file, so fixing path solved the issue.Alex> Subject: RE: every request gets thrown twice> Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 11:33:47 -0500> From: tmcguire@go-integral.com> To: user@ofbiz.apache.org; jacques.le.roux@les7arts.com> > I was experiencing this exact same thing.  It turned out to be triggered> by blank values for IMG SRC="" tags in my .ftl page.  ofbiz was trying> to load the same page again as a result of this blank attribute> > Once I removed all the src="", the problem went away.  There might be> similar behavior in other tags with blank resource attributes.> > Tim McGuire> Integral Business Solutions> phone: (651) 259-1008  > > > -----Original Message-----> > From: Jacques Le Roux [mailto:jacques.le.roux@les7arts.com] > > Sent: Monday, April 30, 2007 1:16 AM> > To: user@ofbiz.apache.org> > Subject: Re: every request gets thrown twice> > > > Alex,> > > > In order to help you need to give use more informations, > > snippets of the log regarding your problem for instance> > > > Jacques> > > > Hello,I added new simple application (under /applications) to > > search for parties.Everything works fine except the fact that > > every request gets thrown twice.Could you help to figure out > > why this happening (wrong controller.xml? or something > > else?)Thank you,Alex> > > >