Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Pedro Barco Bernal <pb...@ceh.junta-andalucia.es> on 2002/01/09 16:57:54 UTC

There is a FOP's editor??

I am searching a editor of XSL-FO. Do you know something?

Re: build fails

Posted by Keiron Liddle <ke...@aftexsw.com>.
The api for jdk1.4 has changed. Use jdk1.2 or jdk1.3

build fails

Re: There is a FOP's editor??

Posted by David Wood <ob...@panix.com>.
There are two that I know of. Both appear extremely rudimentary; I was
unable to do anything productive with either of them, but your mileage may
vary.

FOA: http://www.hpl.hp.co.uk/people/fabgia/foa/foa.html

XSLFast: http://www.xslfast.com/