Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk> on 2005/10/04 05:58:06 UTC

[Axis2] Method name changes in OM

Hi,

All the devs and users please remember that the meaning of serialize has now changed completely. Now its the other way round. When we serialize that means we serialize with cache. So be careful ....

serialize() --> serializeAndConsume()

serializeWithCache() --> serialize().

So please be aware of this and hope we will not get another bunch of mails asking about this. Decision on this has been take in http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-dev&m=112812822615088&w=2), and the JIRA is http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-256.

Thanks,
Chinthaka