Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by John <jo...@netdev.co.uk> on 2010/09/13 21:38:40 UTC

Unable to install 1.0.0.9 on OSX

Hi

I have repeatedly tried to upgrade to 1.0.0.9 both using the auto-update and manually by downloading it from the website. It always reports 1.0.0.8 as its version and a Check for Updates asks me if I'd like to upgrade to 1.0.0.9!
I aso noticed that the unzipped file is dated 14th July which seems a bit old.

Had anyone else managed to upgrade on OSX?

REgards

John

Re: Unable to install 1.0.0.9 on OSX

Posted by John <jo...@netdev.co.uk>.
It's CouchDBX for OSX.
Sorry, I wasn't specific and I sense that this might not be the right mailing list for that package!

Regards

JOhn

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.