Posted to user@beehive.apache.org by Adam Jenkins <ma...@adamjenkins.net> on 2005/09/03 23:19:08 UTC

working with enums

Hi All,

Can action forms work with enums?  If so, does anyone have an example?

Cheers
Adam

Re: working with enums

Posted by Eddie O'Neil <ek...@gmail.com>.
Adam--

  Nice -- that's the right way to do it.  I've not added documentation
for these kind of "advanced" expression language features like type
conversion and custom iteration.  Probably won't get to it for 1.0,
but I'll add documentation shortly after.

  Also, there are a few enhancements that I'd like to make there
including custom type converters and error handling on a per JavaBean
property basis.

  Any thoughts you've got on the subject would be welcome.  :)

Eddie

Re: working with enums

Posted by Rich Feit <ri...@gmail.com>.

Re: working with enums