Posted to user@ant.apache.org by kriss <ma...@hotmail.com> on 2004/05/04 15:32:13 UTC

Using fork with taskdef

Hi,

I've got some ant task created by our devlopper team that goes some time out of memory, depending on the place they are in the build project. If I launch the complete build process it will go out of memory but if I restart from this task everything will be ok.

So I think to use something like fork for this task, is it possible ?

Kriss

RE: Using fork with taskdef

Posted by Pawanraj Sadhwani <pa...@elitecore.com>.
hi kris,

My guess is that you are using a lot of antcalls?? if yes, the macrodef
would help? ant 1.6 that is.

try increasing memory size of the JVM in the ant.bat file using JAVA_OPTS
something like -Xmx300m

Hope this helps!

Cheers
Pawan