Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Milamber <mi...@apache.org> on 2013/07/09 16:59:24 UTC

Links (url) in Templates box don't works

Hello,

The html links in "See also" section don't works in the dialog box.

To works the class must implement HyperlinkListener interface or use
HtmlPane class (in JMeter).

I'm not sure if it's better to display link (underline/blue) and enable
hyperlink, and display the web page in the "poor" browser windows (no
"Go back" button) or change the templates to remove the anchors <a></a>
in template files (to remove the underline/blue).

The best way seems, enable hyperlink, click, open a new large window to
display the web page (always in Java dialog box or open default browser
in system (firefox, IE, etc))

Any opinions?

Milamber

Re: Links (url) in Templates box don't works

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 10 July 2013 21:58, Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> I have implemented it by opening browser with the link.

Great - especially since it does not affect HtmlPane.

Works fine for me.

SInce the documentation should be available as part of the JMeter
install, would it be possible to load the local document?

It would also be useful to keep http:// links, but if the template
uses a relative link it would be useful to support this too.

Posted by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.

Re: Links (url) in Templates box don't works

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.