Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Nathan Mittler <na...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/14 00:32:52 UTC

activemq-cpp integration tests fixed

Tim fixed the bug in the integration tests - they seem to be working on both
linux and windows now.

Also, I've refactored the socket code quite a bit.  We're now using blocking
sockets  - something we should have been doing from the beginning :).  This
makes all the frame reading code a lot simpler!

When one of you OSX guys gets some free time, we'd appreciate it if you
could give the latest trunk a go and see if you run into any problems
building or running the tests.

Thanks!
Nate