Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Andrew Pennebaker <an...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/27 17:47:38 UTC

Gentoo emerge package for ZooKeeper?

Could ZooKeeper please get an official emerge package, so that it's easier
for Gentoo users to install?

--
Cheers,
Andrew

Re: Gentoo emerge package for ZooKeeper?

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
I would think that Bigtop would add gentoo support if there's sufficient
demand. Perhaps ask on their user list?

Patrick

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@apache.org>.
Hi Andrew,

For packaging, we have been delegating to Bigtop, see this jira for some context and let us know if that works for you:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-1604 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-1604>