Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Chris Hane <ch...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/04 02:48:52 UTC

Best Practices for using Trinidad

I've started to learn all of the components that Trinidad has to offer.
  I was wondering if there were best practices for how to use the
different components somewhere.  Particularly for the more complex
components like <tr:page> or <tr:panelXXX>.  I've been playing around
with different options and just thought there might be something beyond
the demo that comes with Trinidad to help with the learning process.

Thanks,
Chris....

Re: Best Practices for using Trinidad

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Chris,

I am resturcturing the current demo folder.
If you wanna contribute a small demo for the usage of these components,
feel free to provide it !

-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf