Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Sun, Tiffany (Tong)" <TS...@AAS.com> on 2004/04/21 16:37:08 UTC

RE: How to use CMYK colors as font color: rgb-icc?

Does anybody know about the function rgb-icc? I found that this function
should solve my problem, but FOP does not recognize this function at all.

Tiffany

Posted by Chris Bowditch <bo...@hotmail.com>.
Sun, Tiffany (Tong) wrote:

> Does anybody know about the function rgb-icc? I found that this function
> should solve my problem, but FOP does not recognize this function at all.
>
> Tiffany

I believe RenderX's XEP allows CMYK colorspace to be specified for FO
Properties using the rgb-icc function. However, it has not been implemented in
FOP, yet. Contributions are most welcome.

Chris