Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by "Stover, Michael" <Mi...@usa.xerox.com> on 2001/12/06 15:06:23 UTC

RE: New

I would assume your classes are causing an exception when JMeter tries to
run the test, and this causes it to fail, and thus JMeter reports to the
user that the function (start) isn't yet implemented.  If there is such an
exception, it should be printed to the console.  If not, then you have a
little detective work to do to find where the exception is thrown.

-Mike